Brownfields are abandoned, idle, or underutilized commercial or industrial properties in which redevelopment or expansion is complicated by real or perceived contamination issues. With a proper plan, these properties often present excellent opportunities for local growth, increased tax revenue, and private investment.
Triterra has developed a comprehensive Brownfield Development platform that is tailored to each development’s and/or client’s needs. To date, Triterra has assisted clients acquire over $50 million in Brownfield incentives.
Triterra can assist clients with the evaluation of known or perceived environmental issues by performing the following Brownfield Consulting Services:
- Identification of Brownfield Sites
- Brownfield Incentive Evaluations
- Tax Increment Financing Plans
- Planning and Design Services
- Due Diligence Services, including Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments
- Liability Protection Services, including Baseline Environmental Assessments & Due Care Plans
- Hazardous Materials Assessments, including Asbestos, Mold, & Lead
- Hazardous Material Abatement & Demolition Management
- Contaminant Investigation & Remediation
- Purchase Agreement & Indemnification Negotiation
- Owner Representation throughout the Redevelopment Process
Please contact us for more information on our Brownfield Development Consulting Services.