Investigation & Remediation
At Triterra, investigation and remediation of contaminants is one of our specialties. Over the years, Triterra has provided exceptional investigative and remedial services that have resulted in numerous release closures or no further action (NFA) regulatory responses. We combine our expert knowledge of current regulations with advanced assessment techniques to cost-effectively investigate sites with known contaminant releases. As part of our evaluation process, our professional team reviews the release history and outlines the local subsurface conditions in order to design and implement a thorough and effective investigation strategy. Once contaminant releases are adequately characterized, appropriate remedial strategies are developed and tailored to the client’s desired outcome while still satisfying regulatory requirements.
Our Investigation & Remediation Services include:
- Characterization of Subsurface Conditions
- Advancement of Soil Borings & Installation of Monitoring Wells
- Sampling of Soil, Groundwater, Air, Surface Water, & Sediments
- Vapor Intrusion Assessments
- Underground Storage Tank Removals & Assessments
- Receptor Surveys & Risk Assessments
- Risk Based Corrective Action (RBCA) Evaluations
- Aquifer Testing & Hydraulic Modeling
- Contaminant Fate & Transport Evaluations
- Soil Excavation & Enhanced Natural Attenuation Strategies
- Remedial System Design & Installation
- Regulatory Report Preparation
Please contact us for more information on our Investigation & Remediation Services.