March 21, 2018
TRITERRA AWARDED ONE OF MICHIGAN’S TOP 50 COMPANIES OF 2018!
February 6, 2018
TRITERRA IS HIRING A BROWNFIELD SPECIALIST/CONSULTANT
Lansing, Michigan: Local environmental consulting firm has an immediate need for a Brownfield Specialist/Consultant. Position requires at least 6 years of environmental consulting experience with specific involvement with brownfield and other economic development incentives. Successful candidate is a goal-orientated individual who has a pleasant demeanor, exceptional organizational skills, along with good oral and written communication skills. Person must also be a detailed-orientated, motivated individual that is able to work independently and can coordinate multiple assignments simultaneously. The primary function of this position will be to provide consulting and support services to our Brownfield Services Group, so extensive background experience/understanding in brownfields, incentives, environmental due diligence, contaminant remediation, asbestos, lead-paint, and other development related services is preferred.
Specific Job Duties would include:
- Preparation of brownfield plans, Act 381 Work Plans, grant/loan, and other development incentive applications
- Evaluation of redevelopment scenarios, financial gap analysis and project proforma development
- Overseeing progression of brownfield projects including implementation of due care obligations and documentation of eligible activities
- Meeting and working with clients to ensure we can meet their redevelopment project goals
- Assisting with implementation and management of US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Brownfield Grants and Loans
- Attending local unit of government meetings in support of brownfield plans, grant/loan, and other development incentive applications
- Providing support to assist with our business development efforts in the brownfield group
- Regularly working with other staff on other project-specific work objectives
Interested individuals should contact Don McNabb, CEO | Principal Scientist via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (517.202.6573).... Read More »
January 8, 2018
Don McNabb Given TWO New 2018 Appointments
Don, our CEO/Co-founder was recently elected to LEAP’s Executive Committee for 2018 AND also appointed to the City of Eaton Rapids DDA for 2018.... Read More »
January 5, 2018
Triterra to Host Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce’s Member Mixer
... Read More »
December 22, 2017
TRITERRA IS HIRING AN ENVIRONMENTAL TECH with CAD SPECIALIZATION!
We are looking for an Environmental Technician with Specialization in CAD.
A successful candidate for this position would be qualified to serve as an Environmental Technician, assisting in and conducting site work for various projects including: environmental due diligence activities, environmental sampling, environmental monitoring, hazardous materials assessment, natural resource management.
This candidate would act as key personnel for transforming initial rough site sketches into working documents, using computer aided design (CAD) and/or geographic information system (GIS) software.
Candidate will actively collaborate with other field personnel to assure agreement between their site information and final designs.
This position requires an associate’s degree or technical certificate. Candidate would report to project-level supervisor; is gaining or has attained full proficiency in CAD; must be willing to become proficient in GIS software; is willing to undergo certification and technical/safety training, consistent with field work duties; will work under moderate supervision. This is an entry-level position, and requires no previous professional experience.
• Position would be based out of Triterra’s main office, located in REO Town, Lansing, Michigan.
• Candidates may apply via email or in-person to Don McNabb, email@example.com, at 1375 S. Washington Avenue, Suite 300, Lansing, Michigan 48910, 517.853.2150. www.triterra.us
December 7, 2017
1 2 3 … 9 Next »